What to Expect When You Call Liberty Resources
1. When you need information, call our main number (215) 634 – 2000, and ask for Information and Referral.
2. The Information and Referral Specialist on duty will talk to you and ask you some questions about what you are looking for.
3. The specialist will work on finding a resource that fits your needs:
- Liberty Resources may refer you to another organization
- If Liberty Resources can offer you the service that you are requesting, the specialist will ask you for some basic information (name, address, etc.)
- If Medicaid eligibility rules apply to the service you are requesting, you will be connected to our HCBS Intake Department. You can also call (267) 765-1513 directly.
- Most services are free, but theAttendant Care program has a sliding scale fee based on your ability to pay
- If your needs are urgent, please let us know
4. After your request for services has been completed, a Liberty Staff member will call you to initiate services:
- Medicaid service requests are reviewed according to the Community Choice process. Read more about Community Choice.
- If you requested in home services, the staff member who calls you will schedule an appointment to come out to your home to complete some paperwork. You will be required to show proof of income.
- If you will be participating in services that are provided in our offices, you will be offered a date and time for your appointment
- Always ask all of your questions
- If you apply for Medicaid funded services, but are found ineligible, you have the right for an appeal. Read more about the appeal process.
- Readthe answers to common questions about starting in-home support services